Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brotherly love

Hi world, this is me - Zack - with my very first blog posting. I came home with Mommy on Friday morning and I like home better than the hospital, although everyone at Mercy Folsom hospital were wonderful to me too. The best part of being home is that I now get to hang out with my cool brother Aiden. He welcomed me with open arms, hugs and kisses. We're going to be great buddies for a long time for sure. My crib sleeps well and I had my first bath at home last night... I guess I'll have to put up with that some more because dad says clean babies are happy babies... I'm eating well and performing all the necessary bodily functions that I should be. Hey - it's pretty awesome in the real world so far!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well Zack, it looks like your brother adores you already!!! Can't wait to come and meet you!

I love the pics of the 2 of them together. :-)